SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED TO ANSWER
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this position?
- Have you ever accomplished something you didn’t think you could?
- What do you like/dislike most about your current position?
- How do you handle pressure? Do you like or dislike these situations?
- The sign of a good employee is the ability to take the initiative. Can you describe situations like this about yourself?
- What’s the worst or more embarrassing aspect of your business career? How would you have done things differently now with 20/20 hindsight?
- How have you grown or changed over the past few years?
- What do you consider your most significant strengths?
- What do you consider your most significant weaknesses?
- Deadlines, frustrations, difficult people, and silly rules can make a job difficult. How do you handle these types of situations?
- One of our biggest problems is… what has been your experience with this? How would you deal with it?
- How has your technical ability been important in accomplishing results?
- How would you handle a situation with tight deadlines, low employee morale, and inadequate resources?
- Are you satisfied with your career to date? What would you change if you could?
- What are your career goals? Where do you see yourself five years from now? Ten years?
- Why should we hire you for this position? What kind of contribution would you make?
Looking for a Chicago Sales Recruiter? Contact us today
Hire A Sales Pro
If you’re looking for a Sales Professional to increase your ROI, send us your job opening and we’ll bring you the best possible candidates for your specific search. Our strengths include:
- Targeted Needs-Based Searches
- Utilizing a Consultative Approach
- Streamlining the Search Process
- Committed to Excellence
FIND A NEW SALES ROLE
Looking for a job in Business Development or Sales? Send us your resume and we’ll match it to the jobs we hold in our extensive database of Sales and Business Development positions.